Alternative to Internet Explorer-Firefox

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

Alternative to Internet Explorer-Firefox

Post by Guest »

Does this site require anything special like java to send a reply after you are logged in? I'm using Opera 9.02 and every time I try to post a reply Opera hangs up. This is the only group that does this, and I belong to a few other forums that use your format (phpBB) and I can post, so I don't think it's totally Opera. I can post with Firefox.
Thanks,
Weezyrider

Post by Guest »

Now I just posted this without being logged in using Opera, and it went through, so it has to be a problem in the login.
Weezy
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Hi Weezyrider,

Just a quick post to say your problem is noted and will ask another moderator to help you.
Notice there is a post you replied to Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:21 am so unsure just what your problem is.

aussiecarolyn
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

I did some checking around the internet and find a whole buch of references to PHP and Opera not working well with each other. It appears to have unpredictable results. You might want to stick with Firefox or Internet Explorer.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Jim, A lot of members have never heard of Firefox or how to access it, what it is, etc. Could you give a little explanation here? Thanks!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

The latest version is here: http://www.firefox-2008.com/index.asp This page explains all of the features. It's just a different web Browser.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Thanks and I changed the topic title so members could access the information easier.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge