If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Yaya
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Yaya »

How are family pics posted as avatar?
Yaya
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalm 122:6

New Home L-372
Bernina 165E
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

You have to shrink them to the Avatar size 100 x 100 pixels because any larger would be too large for the system and it will not accept it. If you have Windows XP you can download the file (ImageResizer.exe) from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx . Once you install ImageResizer all you have to do is Right Click on the picture file and select “Resize Picture” from the menu than select custom and fill in 100x100. It will make a new file with the same name, but it will have (custom) added to the file name. If you don’t have Windows XP you will have to use a compatible art/drawing/photo editor program to manually change the picture size. Anyway, when you have the file created just click profile at the top of the page and scroll to the bottom of your profile and use the browse button next to the "Upload Avatar from your machine:" space and then submit the page.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><