HELP ! CAN'T SEE ANYMORE THE FREE EMBROIDERY DESIGNS

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
brijou

HELP ! CAN'T SEE ANYMORE THE FREE EMBROIDERY DESIGNS

Post by brijou »

Hello,

I am leaving in France, and I come regularly on your forum to see the projects and the free designs. But since about 2 months, when I go to see the free embroidery designs I cant' see them (I can read the messages, but the designs to be downloaded don't appear).

How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks for your help.

Brigitte
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

You need to be logged in, in order to see.
brijou

Post by brijou »

Many thanks for your answer, but the problem is that I forgot my password,and so I can't log in !

I have tried some but without success, and when I try to get it it says "the e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username".

I am waiting for your advices,

Many thanks,

Brigitte
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

Email CajunQuilter at carol@allbrands.com. She'll be able to help you out.
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

If you know your sign on name, but just forgot your password, just use the Lost Password feature on the sign in page and you will be able to
reset your password.
brijou

Post by brijou »

Thanks for your answers.

I have sent a mail to carol@allbrands.com this morning, and I am waiting for her answer.

Have a good day,

Brigitte
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Hi, I did not get an email from you-could you resend to me with the email address you want to use and your username. Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
brijou

Post by brijou »

Carol,

I have just resent my e-mail to you.

Brigitte