slow site...

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
AngelEyes
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

slow site...

Post by AngelEyes »

I don't know if anyone else seems to be having this problem, but I find when I come on the forum, it is EXTREMELY slow. Only this website I seem to have this problem with lately. I am on ultra-high speed connection, so I know it's not on my end. So is it just me, or does anyone else notice the sluggishness of the site lately??
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

Everyone seems to suffering from this. Carol has been notified and she's been in touch with IT to see what can be done about.
AngelEyes
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by AngelEyes »

Oh good!~...lol...it is becoming so annoying!~ :wink:
~Fancy Fonts Embroidery~
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

We are all in the same boat !!

viewtopic.php?t=46104

Keep paddling around :wink: :wink:
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

Yes I have noticed it also and I have the Fiber Optics connection on my home computers. I think they are checking on it for us.
Rettabug
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Rettabug »

I sure hope they can figure it out & correct it soon, Linda. This is AWFUL.....I can't stand waiting a full minute for one page to load. I haven't had the time to post one single applause note in the Show Off forum since its been like this. :(

Could it possibly be the additional forums that you guys have added? We have lots more places to go to now.
Could it be the newly allowed information in the "location" portion of the profiles?? I know someone said this caused a severe slowdown last time & that was why they stopped allowing it.

Anyway, I'm glad someone is on it. We're suffering out here in cyber-land! :lol: Even early, early in the morning when hardly anyone else is on, its still like this, so I don't think its entirely the numbers viewing pages.

Just hoping to help....

fondly,
Rettabug
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

We are working on it. IT is trying to help us. It is the amount of new members and the increase in the number of new posts. We have a lot of members on line at the same time. Upwards to 170 to 200 members.

We are working on various solutions and should be back to normal as fast as we can.

Post by Guest »

Thank you PAAngel I hope you get it fixed soon-it's torture here waiting for the pages to open.I must say you mods are really great in getting back to us so fast with any problems on the site and finding solutions.Thank you again for all the work you do

Marie