Trouble Logging on

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
CindyLorenzo

Trouble Logging on

Post by CindyLorenzo »

Hi, My user name is:

Cindy Lorenzo

(with a space between)

but I can't get it to work. So if I take out the space,

CindyLorenzo

Then I can leave a message as a guest.

Cindy Lorenzo

It did it again. Sorry, but this username has already been taken.
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

I noticed there is no post by "Cindy Lorenzo" so I am assuming that the computer switched your account to inactive so it would basically be locked. I sent your info to Admin to be reactivated.

You have to sign on at least every 30 days so the computer sees activity. You can lurk and no need to post, but you do need to log in. When you get activated again make sure to click the box to keep you logged in. That way the computer will log you on automatically when you come to look.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

No, your account was active, I checked-I emailed you so let me know if you can't get in because I tried and was able to log on for you. Cajun
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
CindyLorenzo

Still Can't Log on

Post by CindyLorenzo »

Hi, I'm confused :?

Should I be deleted then re-register?

Cindy
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

No, I just reset your password and emailed it to you so that I could try and log on for you and it worked. Did you get my email to your home email? I think I KNOW the problem-leave a space between your names for your log in.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge