Checking Sign on

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Lynda Gossett
Sew Groupie
Sew Groupie

Checking Sign on

Post by Lynda Gossett »

Just checking this log on for User.
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Looks like it works. The issue has to be on your computer end of things. You might have your security set to high. I say check your security. At the top of the screen go to Tools > Internet Options> Then press the reset button. After that try again. Next we try to see if your system is not excepting cookies

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
Lynda Gossett
Sew Groupie
Sew Groupie

Post by Lynda Gossett »

StaticJolt wrote:Looks like it works. The issue has to be on your computer end of things. You might have your security set to high. I say check your security. At the top of the screen go to Tools > Internet Options> Then press the reset button. After that try again. Next we try to see if your system is not excepting cookies

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
Jim, I did as you said. I also typed my user name in lower case with a space between lynda and gossett and guess what it took it. I LOG IN!
Thank you so much you have been so helpful!
Lynda
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

WooHoo!! That was a long time coming. Sorry it took so long to battle this issue!

Welcome to the board! Have fun :D

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><