login help needed

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

login help needed

Post by guest »

I have been registered before as mystitches. Probably becaue I hadn't logged in for too long a time, I am now unable to get in at all. Can you help me get re-registered or tell me what I need to do? TIA!! Shirley Story
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

I passed your ID to Carol. She will activate your account again soon.

If you don't log on to SF for 30 days the computer inactivates the account. You don't have to post you just have to log on. So, if you don't have time to come here and browse at least sign on in passing. Looking at SF as a guest doesn't help. Logging in is what resets the counter.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I have tried to email you at the yahoo acct you have listed but I am getting a failed email message-could you email me at carol@allbrands.com with a current email and we can fix it or you may now be able to go in and fix it from your end. I did reactivate and find your account just the email may have changed.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge