LOGGING IN PROBLEMS

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
beacham54
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

LOGGING IN PROBLEMS

Post by beacham54 »

PLEASE HELP ME :? ....I put in my password to log in. After I hit enter, it shows me "Log Out". I can't download nor view any embroidery designs. What am I doing wrong? Please help me :cry:
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

I will pass the ID beacham54 to Carol. Did you click the "Keep Me Logged In " Block?

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
beacham54
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by beacham54 »

Thank you for your quick response. No sir. I didn't. Where do I do that? Thank you, in advance, for your help.
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

On the log in page there is a little box that says something like "automatically keep me logged in" try checking that box to see if it will help.
beacham54
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by beacham54 »

Thank you sooooo much for the suggestions. I will try it and hope it works! :) I just got nervous when I would log-in and look up at the top and see "log out" with my screen name next to it. Then I would go to the Free Embroidery Design Forum to download and I wouldn't be able to view SOME of the designs and I couldn't download SOME of the designs and I got nervous because I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE THIS FORUM!

Well, I think I have calmed down now :) ! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND FOR LISTENING TO ME!! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

I am glad that you got it working !!!!
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I have emailed you because I got an email from a mod and I went in and changed your password to get you in since I didn't have the information so if you have trouble email me at carol@allbrands.com and I'll fix it for you. Cajun
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge