what happened to the designs?

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
TERRY FRIEDMAN

what happened to the designs?

Post by TERRY FRIEDMAN »

hi,
i have been having trouble with my computer. now that it is going again i can get into the free embroidery files but i cant see the designs or the area to download them. i would appreciate your help in this matter. i hope at some point i will be able to digitize something well enough to share with everyone who has been so generous with their designs. at this point i am not sure of my username or my password. please help!!! my email address is DELETED BY CAJUN QUILTER .com but i get an invalid email address from the forum. sincerely, Terry Friedman
monica

Post by monica »

you have to be logged in as a registered member to see designs photos or to download designs.

You shouldn't put your e mail address in the forum as spammers will get it, I'm sure a moderator will be along soon to help you with your log in problems.