Still can't log in

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

Still can't log in

Post by Guest »

I still am unable to log in. Last I heard you were going to have IT look at it, but that has been a week or so.

Any luck on fixing this for us? I know I am not the only one and you are probably as frustrated as we are!

Just hurts my feelings that the spam folks can get in and I can't!!!

Nicki
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

You didn't give any information that we can use to help you. What ID are you using? What error are your getting? Did you get registered or it there a problem with that process for you?

The Admin folks are good but they can not help without some type of information. I think they broke their crystal ball so they do need some information to be able to help you and the others you reference. :roll:

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

problem

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Hi Nicki,

When you register you then get an email to activate your account.
Did you receive the activation email ?
Until you use the link sent on the email to activate your account you can not login

Maybe that is your problem it may have gone to your deleted folder.
If no email has been received re-register.

Also read this post

viewtopic.php?t=41500

Hope this helps - and Welcome