Problem seeing files for download

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
melendu

Problem seeing files for download

Post by melendu »

I am wondering if somebody has the same problem... I cannot see any of the files for download anymore, not even the paperclip symbol in front of the messages.

Is there anything changed ? My PC settings have not changed.

Thank you

Melendu
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

You have to now be a registered user in order to download the designs now.

I have found that when you sign on to the forum, if you click the little box that says "log me in automatically" has helped some members. You can try that and see if it will help you.
melendu

Post by melendu »

I am a registered user... I will see if it helps. Thank you

Melendu
melendu

Post by melendu »

It could be that I have not been a member for long enough yet... I was trying to access other parts of the forum (i.e memberlist) and I got a message stating that I should have participated more to get this access. Do you think this is the reason why I do not see the files either?

Melendu
melendu

Post by melendu »

Either that or... you tip worked! I see the files now.

Thank you again

Melendu
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

I know that you have to have 30 posts in order to put a website in your profile. That is the only restriction that I am aware of. I will check with the IT guy and find out of anything else has changed.
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Yeap 30 posts is the key to unlock a bunch of access doors. There is no other restrictions set. I had asked Admin about this a few months ago when someone else had problems.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

I tlooks like the "automatically keep me logged in" is the key to downloading the designs.

I am glad that it worked for you.