How does PM work?

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Tanda03
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

How does PM work?

Post by Tanda03 »

I PM'd one person and it looks like the message just sits in the outbox but doesn't get sent? Any help is appreciated.

T
jollyo
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by jollyo »

Hi and welcome!!
I always check in the sent box. It will tell you if it has been sent to the person. I think sometimes they do set in the out box, but I always check the sent box just in case.

Again, welcome you will find some great friends and ideas here!!

J :D
Tanda03
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Thanks

Post by Tanda03 »

I found that they have been sitting in the outbox for about 5 minutes now. I would have thought they should have left by then. :?:
stitchinSue
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by stitchinSue »

Once they read it, it will move out of that box. :)
Tanda03
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by Tanda03 »

Thanks. I'm new to forums and my husband is a moderator on a watch forum so he is helping me figure this out. He swears it's a great place to find lots of useful information.
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

Just like the others have said, your PM will sit in your outbox until it is picked up by the other member, once it is picked up it moved to your sent box. the other member is notified that they have a PM wiating to be picked up. The other member has the option to turn off the notification and may use a pop up blocker so it may take them a w hile before they notice they have a message waiting for them.

Your husband is right, this is a great place for lots of great information and great projects. :lol: :lol: