Unable to download alpha's from free embroidery

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
ezrider1
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Unable to download alpha's from free embroidery

Post by ezrider1 »

I logged in and downloaded the first design from Thomas, I think. Then when I went to download the alphabet I received the message 'Sorry you are not allowed to view or download this attachment". I was immediately logged of and had to log in again. This has happened on all the rest of the files i tried to download. Please advise. I love the alphabets and would love to have them. Thanks Nan
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I think it is because you are new. It has to do with the spam filters here and keeping new registrered spammers from doing major damage here. Once you view I think about 30 posts you should be able to download. If not then it's 30 posts so get chatting! Just kidding and if I am wrong Static Jolt jump in here and help!!!!!!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the response. I have been downloading designs since last November without any problems. I visit the site daily and download designs from the embroidery forum, I download tuitorals visit the posting sites form the other embroidery forum. Today is the first time I have had any problems with it. It is some of the alphabet that won't download. It says I am not allowed to view or download this design and I am then logged out and I have to log in again. I have posted several times and also pm members without problems until now. Sorry to complain, I just love the site, the people, assistance and designs.
Thanks again
nan
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

When you log on do you have the box marked that says to keep you logged on? I know you have to be logged on to download. It may be booting you off as it switches to the download process and because you are not logged on marked to stay it could be be rejecting you as not being logged back on. It might be giving you problems becuase you have a low post count. When you are under 30 posts the system treats you as a possible spammer and places you under many wierd restrictions. Try to get your post count over 30 than see if it still acts up. I will send Admin an e-mail just in case there is a bug messing with the system.

In His Sevice
Jim Snoke <><