logging in problems.

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

logging in problems.

Post by Guest »

I am having so much problems trying to log in ...i tried to register again to open a new account..but it boots me off right away..is there something someone can do to help me.. i have a new email address.. alice_savage2003@yahoo.com if someone can email me some help.. thank you.. Alice Savage..
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

If this is a new email address go to the home page and try to reregister-it would allow me to do it but I didn't want to make up a user name for you then look for us in your junk mail if spam filter on. Try this!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge

Post by Guest »

I just tried this.. everytime i click on submit..it closes out my window and have to get back in..
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Someone emailed me this mornind and told me why yahoo and aol email users can have trouble with these boards. Want to try something else first? Try creating a hotmail acct and see if it lets you log in. Let me know because I need help out there to help me figure out the problem. Cajun
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976

Post by Guest »

I also just tried to use my hotmail account..and it still didnt work.. just shuts my windows down when i click on submit.. I dotn know what the problem is.. but cant even register under a new user name or password.. hopefully someone will fix the problem soon.. i sure enjoy the forum..
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Thanks Bee because I just don't get all this and I know you do!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976

Post by Guest »

i have tried to log in..but cant remember my login name nor password..so thought that if i would just register again under another name/password that it would work..no matter what i try nothing works.. it boots me off.. i cant even re register doing that.. the minute i submit it..it boots me off..

Post by Guest »

i have tried to log in..but cant remember my login name nor password..so thought that if i would just register again under another name/password that it would work..no matter what i try nothing works.. it boots me off.. i cant even re register doing that.. the minute i submit it..it boots me off..
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Please email me at carol@allbrands.com with password, email etc and I'll work on it!!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

For the members that are trying to log in and get booted off the board, try clicking the box that keeps you automatically logged in. THat has seems to help some members on the board.

It is different if you can not remember your user name and password. Carol will need to help you retrieve your user name and then you can use the lost password feature to get your password.
alicemarie22
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by alicemarie22 »

Finally got on..thanks for all your help...