target pages

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
BJohnsonRN
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

target pages

Post by BJohnsonRN »

Hello,

I am new, and I love this forum. I have been trying to go back and read old messages, and see older posts and pictures on the show-off board. Unless I am missing something, it seems that there is no way to input a page somewhere in the middle of the large range (158 pages). It appears that you just have to click on each page, one by one, to get to the ones in the middle that you have not read. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Barb
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

You can but you have to look uo in your address bar at the top of the page-look for the last numbers-they tend to run about 50 to a page so just change the numbers and you will get to the older posts quicker than just going page by page.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge