Problem with downloads

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
clb7122
Sew Groupie
Sew Groupie

Problem with downloads

Post by clb7122 »

I do not see any downloads, but yet they say they are there. I am using IE7. Is there a problem with the forum or with IE7?

Thanks,

Cherry
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

It may take a couple of days to activate the account-we seem to be running a few days behind initial registration til someone can download. Also make sure you are logged in. I am not sure what IE7 is-could you please tell me-Internet explorer& maybe-I'm sorry, you will learn, I am NOT the techie here but I have helpers!!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
clb7122
Sew Groupie
Sew Groupie

Thank You

Post by clb7122 »

You are correct, IE7 is the latest version of Internet Explorer (internet browser). I had been able to access the downloads before becoming a registered user and decided to register. Was surprised when I could not see them after the update.

Thanks for responding and the forum. I do enjoy reading the information and learning as I am new at this machine embroidery stuff.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

My IT guy this morning says tell everyone to check their spam filters. This seems to be the problem for some of the members.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge