If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

Post by Guest »

Hi
I registered yesterday and haven't gotten an e-mail with the activation key. How long will it take to get this?
Thanks
Fla Girl
Surfcheetah04@aol.com
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

It took another new member about two days or more to get her user ID stuff after she registered-see the subject prior to yours-and then it came. If not, email me and I will unregister you from my end and we'll try again. We got hers solved somehow so we'lll do the same for you! Keep me posted.
Addendum: I just went in and found the username for the first acct. I will email it to you.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge

login

Post by guest »

Hi
I still haven't received an e-mail for my activation, can you tell me what to do. My user name is Fla Girl and my e-mail is Surfcheetah04@aol.com
Thanks
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I think once IT gets to work Monday we should see these problems disappear-it took 2 or 3 days for someone. Could you give it another business day and then email here again if no luck? Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Fla Girl

Post by Fla Girl »

thank you Bonnie you were right it was in my spam folder.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Thanks-BeeMc says aol and yahoo will send us to their spam filters a lot. Please check there when you register. Also, you cannot post pictures until you read a certain amount of posts I think 30 which is to protect us from spam but seems to protect us more from each other!! But then I think we probably block a lot of spam besides!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976