Register

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
noe

Register

Post by noe »

bonjour je me suis enregistréece matin tout les cases je les ai remplies
mais je n'arrive pas a me connecter que faut il faire pour y arriver
merci d'avance Mme Noe :x
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Good Morning! We welcome you to the Forum however I cannot read French-any translaters out there?
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
KalleWirsch
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by KalleWirsch »

Hi,

understanding it correct, so she has registrated herself and that she has the same problem as some other users - she didn't understand, that she has to log in each time, when she comes back.

Arrangement que vous corrigez, vous êtes-vous enregistré et n'avez-vous pas compris pourquoi s'enregistrer chaque fois ? Vous pouvez sauver votre mot de passe à votre navigateur, ainsi c'est seulement un clic court sur l'ouverture et tout fonctionne très bien. Mon Français est mauvais et j'espère que vous comprenez me.

Greetings / salutations
Thomas
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Thomas, you answered her for me? Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. I need information from someone who is using it here. Could you please educate me as to how the translator works in real life? That could help some of our international members. Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
KalleWirsch
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by KalleWirsch »

Hi Carol,

I have answered her in your name - I was cheeky, I know :wink: :D

Sometimes you can use babelfish, but it doesn't work really good. I think, that it could used, if you know the basis of a language, especially the grammar. Otherwise you will have really funny things. The word "keyboard" translated to German "Schlüsselbrett" means then a key cabinett... :lol: :lol:

As far as I know, there is no perfect working program at the moment.
But here at SF are many french users, like clarabelle for example - I have email contact with her and I will ask her if she would help you.

hugs
Thomas
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Thanks-I almost PM'd her last night and planned to today if noone had answered-you can tell the reader you are answering since I can't speak French-took it in school when I was 11, 12, 13-too many years ago to remember much!!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976