sign in user name and password no longer works

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

sign in user name and password no longer works

Post by guest »

Just wondering why My user name and password no longer works...I have been absent from the forum for awhile, but upon returning, nothing workd...even re registered, and that doesn't work either.....Help Please..I miss this forum...
contact me at lizg@linkny.com
Thanks
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I am unable to find your email as a registered user. Could you have used a different email when you registered.
just liz
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by just liz »

no problem, I just used my yahoo e-mail adress, and a new pass..Thanks for replying...When i tried to log in under the lizg@linkny.com e-mail, it said it was an inactive e-mail...so just went to the other e-mail...everything is working great now...
Thanks a bunch
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Great because I just am not sure what the problem was but as long as you are in that's what counts!