Forgot my user name and password..

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

Forgot my user name and password..

Post by Guest »

I tried to resgister again, but it boots me completely out.. I dont know what is going on.. my email.. **E-Mail address removed for Security reasons ** Thanks.. Alice
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

I have sent your e-mail address to the IT guy and as soon as I get your user name I will let you know.

Post by Guest »

I still am having problems.. still wont let me re register..just posted another post today about this.. thank you.. alice_savage2003@yahoo.com

Don't remember user name and password

Post by Guest »

I tried to log in and it does not accept my user name, email addres or password. PLease HELP!

Joan in Arizona

I signed up last week.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Joan in Arizona, are we blocked out by your spam filter? Please email me carol@allbrands with all the information-your email,username etc.Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge