getting a free embroidery design from forum

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
gcope
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

getting a free embroidery design from forum

Post by gcope »

How do you search for a free design in the Free Emb. category on this forum? I wanted to see if there was a stipple design I could use for a baby quilt. So - I go to the search box and put the word Stipple in the search box. So it brings up postings from group members. If I go into the posting they talk about free designs but I can never find the free design. Is there a way to bring up the designs? Thanks for your help.
Gail
tcanfield

Re: getting a free embroidery design from forum

Post by tcanfield »

When you select 'Search', look to the left side of the page and see 'Search in Forums'. Scroll down the list til you find 'Free Designs' or 'Digitizing Request', select the one you want and hit 'search'.
gcope
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Re: getting a free embroidery design from forum

Post by gcope »

I know how to search in the different forums by going to board index - scroll down to the forum I want such as free embroidery - going into that forum and getting free designs. I want to get an older design that is in the forum but don't know how. I know there is a way to search for it but I can't seem to bring up any free designs for Stipples.
Thanks