Posting Design Pics

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
icolorize
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Posting Design Pics

Post by icolorize »

I've been unable to capture/save a digitized design's image to post on this forum.
Camera photos of the designs shown on the computer's screen come out ugly...but slightly better than nothing.
I seem to recall reading a query that mentioned "Print Screen"...typed word clues have not produced answers when doing searches.
Could someone please tell me how to print/post my screen...or where to view a posting that addresses this issue?
i'd like to post decent design images.

Thanks!
tkoepenick
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Posting Design Pics

Post by tkoepenick »

Press the "ctrl" button (located in the lower left area of your keyboard) and the "prt sc" button at the upper right area of your keyboard at the same time.

Go to a blank MS Word doc or other program and "right click" your mouse and choose "paste". You should see a snapshot of your screen.

I hope this helps.

Terri
SewForum Moderator
Daddy T
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Re: Posting Design Pics

Post by Daddy T »

After ALT & PRTSCR, got to Microsoft PAINT and paste the screen-print there. Crop as needed and save as a JPG.
DADDY T
SewForum Moderator
Happy Voyager, Bernina 150, Bernina Deco 600, Juki 735, Bernette 234, & Singer 99K

http://www.tomsdigitizing.com