Had to type in code to log in

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
June Bug
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Had to type in code to log in

Post by June Bug »

I don't know where to ask this question, so I came here. About a week and a half ago I was trying to log in to the forum and it kept coming up with a code that I had to type in (the code that I was supposed to type in was in a square) I typed it in wrong the first time, but I guess I typed in it correctly the second time. I have never had this happen before or since then. Was this something that I should be concerned about or was this something from the forum?
June Bug
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Re: Had to type in code to log in

Post by June Bug »

Can anybody help me with this?
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

We recently had a program update and all members had to re-log in if they had been logged in automatically.
If you try too many times in a certain period of time it has a kick out and forces you to put in a code to get back in.
This is to prevent hacking of your account.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
June Bug
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by June Bug »

Thank you so very much for answering me! I was a nervous wreck, thinking that I had done something wrong!!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to answer!!!!
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Glad to have put your mind at ease.
A lot of people have been emailing me thinking they somehow messed up their accounts when all they had to do is relog in and some had to put the code in.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge