eagle

Welcome to the SewForum! Your place to share information and advice about embroidery, sewing, serging, knitting and quilting. There is even a spot for those interested in industrial sewing topics. Just register to get started and enjoy! Please read the forum rules inside this section. Every member is expected follow the rules and respect the administration and moderators.
PERSONAL SALES ADS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
WANT ADS FOR EMPLOYEES OR TEST STITCHERS ARE FORBIDDEN.
dixlee
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

eagle

Post by dixlee » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:21 pm

I am looking for an American Eagle that I can put on the back of a jacket for my niece. I would appreciate any help in finding this. Thanks in advance :D :lol:

oldcrow
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Re: eagle

Post by oldcrow » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:02 pm

type in eagle and quite a few come up... https://www.embroiderydesigns.com/freee ... signs.aspx
What size jacket? There are some eagle designs in this section...do a search for "eagle" and you should find some.
Hope this helps

dixlee
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by dixlee » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:18 pm

Thanks oldcrow. for some reason my computer doesn't want to find them when I type in eagle. It just tells me that there are none available and I know that there are. Thanks and I will check these out. The jacket is an XL ladies.

oldcrow
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by oldcrow » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:19 pm

I did the search...here it is search.php?keywords=eagle&terms=all&aut ... mit=Search

also did "patriotic"... search.php?keywords=patriotic&terms=all ... mit=Search

We did have some really nice ones on here but it looks like the digitizers removed them...the nicest ones I saw were at embroidery designs dot com!
I bookmarked that site in my above post...type in eagle and you will see them...they are free.